South East District Funding
Please note that our funding opportunities have changed for 2018. We now have one grant available. GROW Your Community is a grant, developed by the South East Sport, Culture & Recreation District, aimed at improving the health and wellbeing of people of south east Saskatchewan through participation in and access to sport, culture and recreation. We allocate seed money to help cover the deficit of programs and initiatives that meet at least one of our grant program streams.
Turn your innovative ideas into reality—and GROW your community! Groups can apply up to $1000 per deadline!
2019 Guidelines and Forms will be posted soon. Grant currently under review.
2018-19 GROW Your Community Grant FOLLOW-UP FORM
Tip: Please note that this is an electronic fillable form - you will need to save the follow-up form to your computer first before you can type your text into the form. Remember to save a final copy for your records.
2018-19 Word Version of Follow-up Form (if the fillable form does not work, try this form)
Recognition from Approved Applicants
Approved applicants are required to recognize South East District and Saskatchewan Lotteries in their promotions whenever possible. When applicable, recognition may include but is not limited to:
- Logo on your website with a link back to the Saskatchewan Lotteries website:http://www.sasklotteries.ca/about-us/saskatchewan-lotteries-trust-fund.htm
- Logo on your website with a link back to the South East District website: https://www.southeastdistrict.ca/
- Logo or advertisement in online or print promotions and communications that may include; advertisements, brochure, programs, posters, news articles or social media posts
- Verbal recognition or a speaking opportunity at your program or event
- Event signage including banners (please contact Saskatchewan Lotteries below)
- Permanent/semi-permanent signage including plaques, banners, wall signage, building signage
- South East District is on Facebook and Twitter. Tag us in your posts from your activity and share your photos with us!
- SED Facebook, Instagram and Twitter: South East District, handle: @SEDistrict