Response to COVID-19
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the staff at South East District continue to operate from remote work places. For any inquiries, please be in touch over email. Our staff team are here to support you and are available to answer your questions and requests! If you are seeking information or resources for sport, culture and recreation during these uncertain times, do not hesitate to reach out to us!
Joni Hagen, Executive Director
Tara-Leigh Heslip, Community Development Consultant
Dallas Cossar, Administrative Coordinator
For up-to-date information and guidelines regarding current public health orders, please visit the Government of Saskatchewan website for information related to novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) at www.saskatchewan.ca/COVID19. These guidelines are updated weekly, so keep checking back for current information!
The information below provides information for outdoor recreation operations, such as archery/gun ranges, which can begin operation on May 15, 2020.
- Group recreation operations are not allowed at this time.
- All operators must take precautionary measures, including expanding the cleaning and disinfecting of common and high-touch surfaces in accordance with the public health order.
- Physical distancing must observed at all times, with a minimum of two metres of space between individuals.
- No more than 10 people are allowed to gather at one time.
- No competitions or fundraising events permitted.
- Members who are sick or symptomatic must not enter/participate.
- Indoor activities are restricted until Phase Four of Re-Open Saskatchewan.
- Individual instruction may be permitted with no contact and appropriate physical distancing. No group instruction.
- Clubhouse facilities must remain closed.
- Washrooms may be open, but increased cleaning and disinfection must take place.
- All food and beverage service is suspended, except curbside pick-up and delivery.
- Locker rooms must be closed.
- Equipment rentals are permitted, but must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each rental.