Canadian Women & Sport: Long Term Development Considerations to Actively Engage Women and Girls
Feb 10, 2021
Note: Our free webinars are designed for and tailored to community leaders working and volunteering within sport, culture and recreation in south east Saskatchewan.Those living outside the district may request to register (depending on space) at a fee by emailing email@example.com.
The discussion will focus on several key issues central to supporting girls and young women as athletes and leaders, including training environments, injury prevention, role models, and “on- and off-ramps”. Practical recommendations will be provided for coaches, recreation leaders, teachers, and sport administrators.
Pre-registration is required: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07ehd6g5yn5cd3d568&oseq=&c=&ch=
About Our Webinars:
- A webinar link will be provided one day prior to the online event.
- Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, or Android device with a high-speed internet connection and speakers.
- Pre-registration is required to have access
- These events are for south east boards and committees and volunteers working in sport, culture and recreation
- Participants must be located in our district geographic area to participate