Infrastructure Funding Bootcamp
Jan 27, 2021
Note: Our free webinars are designed for and tailored to community leaders working and volunteering within sport, culture and recreation in south east Saskatchewan.Those living outside the district may request to register (depending on space) at a fee by emailing email@example.com.
This Infrastructure Funding Bootcamp features a morning virtual workshop followed by an afternoon panel discussion. It provides an in-depth look at funding strategies and diversified revenue generation tips for capital projects in rural situations.
Are you exploring diversified revenue for a project that would renew or transform your recreation facility - but need advice about where to start navigating funding sources and attracting sponsors, and more?
Sign up for our Infrastructure Funding Bootcamp on January 27, 2021 - a free online session designed for community groups, non-profits, and municipal leaders who need funding to make their recreation facility upgrades and renewal projects a reality. This event will feature a panel of community leaders who will share their tips for success followed by a Q & A session!
Pre-registration is required: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwrc-mspjMpEtRZMWENZARqau-2x8_7wrGr
Register by Monday, January 25, 2021. For more information, contact Tara-Leigh Heslip, Community Development Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 306.695.2006.
About Our Webinars:
- A webinar link will be provided one day prior to the online event.
- Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device with a high-speed internet connection and speakers.
- Pre-registration is required to have access
- These events are for south east boards and committees and volunteers working in sport, culture and recreation
- Participants must be located in our district geographic area to participate