Intro to Grant Writing (Morning Session)
Mar 17, 2021
Note: Our free webinars are designed for and tailored to community leaders working and volunteering within sport, culture and recreation in south east Saskatchewan. Those living outside the district may request to register (depending on space) at a fee by emailing email@example.com.
Are you new to grant writing or want a quick refresher? Our goal in creating this learning session is to respond to some of the questions we hear often, get you started by showing you some basic examples and share useful grant writing tips. Funding agencies literally receive hundreds of applications - make your proposal stand above the rest!
Pre-registration is required: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZArd-ipqD0qGNY_hACeGYoNjxfDZ1wFWr_E
About Our Webinars:
- A webinar link will be provided one day prior to the online event.
- Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device with a high-speed internet connection and speakers.
- Pre-registration is required to have access
- These events are for south east boards and committees and volunteers working in sport, culture and recreation
- Participants must be located in our district geographic area to participate