Policies & Procedures Mini-Workshop
Feb 24, 2021
Note: Our free webinars are designed for and tailored to community leaders working and volunteering within sport, culture and recreation in south east Saskatchewan. Those living outside the district may request to register (depending on space) at a fee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Often, the motivation for policies and procedures being developed and implemented is after something has gone terribly wrong. Having guidelines in place could prevent a mishap or possible tragedy. This workshop offers best practices to community organizations on the importance and need for policies and procedures. Resources and templates for policy and procedure development will be provided. Policies and procedures help to ensure smooth operations and manage risk!
Pre-registration is required: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwkcOmsrj4rHdxow5-dbVydn5LByCG-05LV
About Our Webinars:
- A webinar link will be provided one day prior to the online event.
- Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device with a high-speed internet connection and speakers.
- Pre-registration is required to have access
- These events are for south east boards and committees and volunteers working in sport, culture and recreation
- Participants must be located in our district geographic area to participate