Social Media for Boards and Committees
Mar 3, 2021
Note: Our free webinars are designed for and tailored to community leaders working and volunteering within sport, culture and recreation in south east Saskatchewan. Those living outside the district may request to register (depending on space) at a fee by emailing email@example.com.
In this virtual workshop, you will be introduced to the basics of social media marketing. You will learn how to create engaging content and connect with your audience using Facebook and Instagram, why and how to create a social media policy for your organization, graphic design and creation tools, scheduling tools evaluation for social media.
This workshop will be tailored to small non-profit organizations and municipalities, volunteers or leaders from museums, art councils, libraries, pool/rink boards, recreation boards, sport clubs, recreation directors and anyone tasked with overseeing social media in their organization.
Facilitator: Em Ironstar, Community Engagement Coordinator, Museums Association of Saskatchewan (MAS)
Pre-registration is required: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckc-6urz4sHt0P0E1cxyPbSPM5nLIyOtbA
About Our Webinars:
- A webinar link will be provided one day prior to the online event.
- Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, or Android device with a high-speed internet connection and speakers.
- Pre-registration is required to have access
- These events are for south east boards and committees and volunteers working in sport, culture and recreation
- Participants must be located in our district geographic area to participate