Sponsorship & Fundraising In The Digital World
Apr 8, 2021
Niote: Our free webinars are designed for and tailored to community leaders working and volunteering within sport, culture and recreation in south east Saskatchewan. Those living outside the district are encouraged to register but may be denied a spot if workshop space is not available.
A crash course on how your sport, culture and recreation grassroots group can monetize opportunities in the virtual world.
What Will You Learn?
- Understanding that things are different and what you have done in the past is unacceptable
- Understanding the difference between sponsorship and fundraising marketing
- Understanding that the virtual, social and digital world are critical to short and long term success
- Understanding the 12 steps to the successful monetization of fundraising and sponsorship
Why Should You Attend?
More than ever, we need to be successful at generating revenue through sponsorship and fundraising, whether it is repairing the local heritage building, delivering a new youth sports program, or maintaining the local park and playground. In 2021, it is imperative to look at how this new virtual world for fundraising and sponsorship works! If your group, board or committee raises funds for multiple projects, you don’t want to miss out on this valuable learning session! It’s a Game Changer!
What Will You Take Away?
- PDF of the presentation will be provided after the session
Facilitator: Brent Barootes, President and CEO, Partnership Group – Sponsorship Specialists®
More Details: Event Poster
Pre-registration is required:
About Our Webinars:
- A webinar link will be provided one day prior to the online event.
- Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device with a high-speed internet connection and speakers.
- Pre-registration is required to have access.
- These events are for south east boards and committees and volunteers working in sport, culture and recreation.
- Participants living in the district have priority registration if space is limited.