South East District recognizes how valuable your time is so we have compiled several resources to help you continue to build and retain a strong volunteer base in your community and organization.
- Volunteer Handbook Template
- Volunteer Toolkit
- Volunteer Orientation Checklist
- 10 Ways to be a Great Place to Volunteer
- Did You Know? (Facts About Volunteering)
- Canadian Code for Volunteer Involvement
- Bridging the Gap
- A Matter of Design: Job Design Theory and Application to the Voluntary Sector
- Value of Volunteering Wheel
- Volunteer Screening
- Responsible Coaching
- Youth Volunteer Engagement Toolkit
Interested in hosting a Volunteerism Workshop in your community?
Contact Tara-Leigh Heslip, Community Develpment Consultant, at 306.695.2006 for more information.
Every April, Volunteer Canada leads us in celebrating National Volunteer Week. It is the perfect time to say thank you to volunteers and celebrate the positive impact of volunteerism. South East Sport, Culture & Recreation District has created a fun and simple to use #UNselfie and #Volunteer Star toolkit to make it simple and easy for you to recognize your volunteers! For the full toolkit, click on link: #UNselfie Toolkit (National Volunteer Week)