Indigenous Community Sport Development Grant Program (ICSDGP)
The purpose of the Indigenous Community Sport Development Grant Program (ICSDGP) is to provide greater sport participation and development opportunities for Indigenous youth in Saskatchewan, especially youth living in urban, rural, on-reserve, isolated, and northern communities.
Eligible communities can access the grant program, which is funded by Sport Canada Aboriginal Participation and the Saskatchewan Lotteries Trust Fund for Sport, Culture, and Recreation. The grant is designed to support the development and implementation of community sport programs.
- Grant Application Guide for Communities
- Application Form for Communities/Organizations
- Follow-up Form for Communities
- Community Sport for Children and Youth Planning Toolkit
- Indigenous Community Sport Development Grant Program Module
PLEASE SEND COMPLETED APPLICATION TO:
Tara-Leigh Heslip (she/her)
Community Development Consultant, South East District
Box 1182, Indian Head SK, S0G 2K0