Saskatchewan Games Program
South East Sport, Culture & Recreation District works with the Saskatchewan Games Council, host community, and Provincial Sport Governing Bodies to put on the Saskatchewan Games Program every two years.
We help promote the Games and our Mission Staff oversee Team South East during the week-long event.
2022 Saskatchewan Winter Games to be Held in Regina. In February 2022, nearly 1,600 young athletes from every corner of the province will gather in Regina to compete in the Saskatchewan Winter Games.Read the full release.
2020 Summer Games - Important Update
The Saskatchewan Games Council, the City of Lloydminster, and the Lloydminster 2020 Host Society have jointly announced the postponement of the 2020 Saskatchewan Summer Games until July 2021 due to health and safety concerns surrounding COVID-19. The Games were originally scheduled to be held from July 26 – August 1 in Lloydminster, Sask.
The Games are now tentatively scheduled to run from July 18–24, 2021, and will feature competition
from young athletes in 15 summer sports. All sports that were originally included on the sport calendar
in 2020 are committed to participate in 2021.
- South East District Team Contact
- South East District Map
- Saskatchewan Games Website
- History of the Saskatchewan Games
- Purpose of the Saskatchewan Games
- Saskatchewan Games Handbook
- North Battleford 2018 Winter Games
- Canadian Sport for Life - Long Term Athlete Development
- Sport for Life for ALL NEWCOMERS TO CANADA - Creating Inclusion of Newcomers in Sport and Physical Activity
Please direct questions and inquiries to Tara-Leigh Heslip, Chef de Mission at , 306.695.2006