Physical Activity & Mental Health
Whether you are a manager, programmer, facility staff, or volunteer you should be able to find the following resources helpful in providing guidance to make your day to day operations and decisions easier.
- Sport for Life
- Saskatchewan in motion
- Forever…in motion
- Active Saskatchewan
- ParticipACTION - 24-Hour Movement Guidelines For Adults (Aged 18-64 Years)
- ParticipaACTION - 24-Hour Movement Guidelines For Adults (Aged 65 Years Or Older)
- Children's Unstructured Play Toolkit
- Sask in Motion Community Action Video Series
- Nature and Outdoors Resources
Physical Literacy in the Library Project
In 2019, we teamed up with Southeast Regional Library (SERL) to create a variety of Physical Literacy Kits to assist local libraries to get people moving in their communities. Contact your local library to find out more about these kits - and get moving!