Quick Start to Grant Writing
Mar 15, 2023
Grant applications are essential as part of any sport, culture or recreation group or organization. This 90-minute webinar will make sure that you spend your time writing grants wisely and maximize your chances of receiving funding. Learn what is critical when it comes to crafting a successful grant proposal, big or small!
During this webinar you will learn about:
- Demystifying the “GRANT”
- Who Gives Grants?
- How Do They Make their Decisions?
- Tips and Strategies for Prospecting Grants
- Conceptualizing Your Grant
- Tips To Get You Started on the Path to Success
- The Writing Process
- Secrets to Success
- Best Practices for Post Grant Stewardship
WHO IS THIS FOR? For beginners or anyone wishing to enhance their grant writing skills
Presenter: Wendy Plandowski
Date: Wednesday, March 15
Time: 12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
Register Here: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=iw5jcpmab&oeidk=a07ejn5ssgdf23df56e
Registration Deadline: March 10
Download Event Poster
About Our Webinars:
- A webinar link will be provided one day prior to the online event.
- Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device with a high-speed internet connection and speakers.
- Pre-registration is required to have access.
- These events are for south east boards and committees and volunteers working in sport, culture and recreation.
- Participants living in the district have priority registration if space is limited.