Public Art-The Value To Community And How To Initiate A Project
Dec 1, 2021
The public art workshop will educate participants on how to create a successful Public Art program by sharing a toolkit and best practices from the field. You will hear from municipal leaders and artists who will share examples as well as Policy and budget items.
December 1, 10:00 -11:30 a.m.
Pre-registration is required: https://form.jotform.com/212575004383249
More Details: Event Poster
About Our Webinars:
- A webinar link will be provided one day prior to the online event.
- Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device with a high-speed internet connection and speakers.
- Pre-registration is required to have access.
- These events are for south east boards and committees and volunteers working in sport, culture and recreation.
- Participants living in the district have priority registration if space is limited.